Tressler LLP was proud to attend the IAPD/IPRA Soaring to New Heights Conference on January 18-20. Our attorneys were honored to be selected to present at the conference. This event is the premier state conference for parks and recreation in Illinois.
Our attorneys presented the following sessions:
- #133 Protests, Pepper Spray, and Your Parks – Andrew Paine
- #111 Legal/Legislative, Part II – Andrew Paine
- #131 Construction Project Implementation – Andrew Paine, Michael Peters
- #325 Collections, Bankruptcy, Identity Protection, and Consumer vs. Business Rights – John O’Driscoll, Reggie Cloyd
- #134 Avoiding Cyber-Information Overload to Create a Risk Management Strategy for Your District – Todd Rowe
Thank you to all who attended! Illinois Park Districts are important to us, and we enjoy supporting our communities.
If you would like more information about these presentations, please contact your relationship attorney or Anna Hanson at email@example.com